Media Relations & Event Services (PR)
Want more media coverage?
PR is relatively inexpensive and has a broader effect than advertising. People believe news stories are more truthful than advertising. Editorial will support the communication of your events, new programs and products. Let us show you how to use publicity as a creative marketing tool using press releases, events or articles that get noticed while increasing your return on investment. We specialize in helping clients promote their products and services using publicity. Our goal is to develop creative publicity ideas, then use them to build media coverage through targeted media campaigns.
What we do
- Social media press releases.
- RSS. A syndicated news feed for a continuous stream on PR, new news and information.
- Distribution: email news list, website, social media influencers.
- Comprehensive publicity and media relations strategy with the goal of national, regional or local press coverage.
- Publicity and event support for brand, product and service launches.
- Community relations.
- Event strategy, planning and launch.
- Green/organic event planning.
- Creative concept development.
- Retail promotions & events.
- Blog relations.
- Reputation & crisis management.
- Media interview training.
- Media kit and press release development services.
Whether it's online or on paper, a Press Kit is a critical component for any business. It not only tells your story but establishes your credibility as well.
- Media list creation.
- Distribution to media outlets, either local or national, as required.
- PR consultation.
- Full press kit development.
Already have a press release but want someone else to take care of the list and sending? We distribute our press releases electronically to both an in-house list of contacts and also regional and national journalists and editors at more than 17,500 media sources who write and report on various subjects and industries for the following types of news outlets:
- Top 100 Newspapers.
- Daily Newspapers.
- Weekly Newspapers.
- Newswire and Syndicate Services.
- Syndicated TV/Broadcast.
- Radio Stations.
- Websites and Online Services.
- Freelancers & Other Sources.
We also provide reporting stats and a personal follow up to a select list of publications.
Why you should work with us
- We offer only experienced and skilled PR writers.
- No long waits for turnaround.
- No added agency fees. We work on a flat rate.
- Simple and easy process.
- We specialize in small and seasonal businesses – consulting, restaurants and bars, golf, ski, travel, non-profit, entertainment, and leisure industries.
- We save you money. Press releases are an inexpensive marketing tool.
Contact nxtConcepts now 888-215-0820 and find out more about the benefits of Media Relations.