Mobile Strategy & Campaign Development
From a business perspective think of mobile marketing as a new customer relationship management tool that uses technology to help manage sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Productive - 30% more effective than regular advertising.
- Practical - 80% less cost than one radio spot. As low as $0.06 a message.
- Ingenious - 24/7/365 online management.
Mobile marketing is yet another tool that we integrate into our clients' marketing mix. It provides a creative way to expand marketing strategy and reach and is measurable in a way that many forms of traditional advertising are not.
Mobile marketing is affordable, immediate, personal and targeted to specific consumer groups. We can help you understand how to best use mobile marketing as a part of your integrated marketing efforts and, as a result, see a dramatic increase on the bottom line.
What We Do
- Develop mobile optimized WAP site's which are easy to navigate.
- Create interactive mobile features: click-to-call functionality (to help people get in touch with sales persons directly) and mobile social networking functionality (to help people share their favorite stuff with their friends via email, Twitter, or Facebook).
- Develop applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch to make it easier for iPhone users to reach mobile sites.
- Set up multiple marketing channels with mobile web display ads, mobile search ads, and in-app display ads.
- Introduce SMS offers and mobile coupons to engage potential customers.
- Create promotions for ring tones, games and other mobile phone services.
- Build QR (Quick Response) mobile codes for websites or print. Imagine your consumer spotting a QR code on your print or billboard advertisement. They take a picture from their phone and get immediately connected to a web page with more of your business information. The information about the product, service, event, or promotion can be put in the web page, rather than the ad itself. Kind of like a mobile version of "click here to learn more".
- Voting, instant win, events, dating/face-to-face networking, products, coupons, info pull, subscriptions, commerce.
- Other areas include: games, internet search, downloading ringtones, music, and video.
- Devise innovative mobile marketing strategies to target potential customers.
The "psychology" of text messaging is very personal. People have their phones 24 hours a day. That means you can reach them where ever they are, any time, day or night. It's an immediate communication "right in the palm of their hands". Market Research organization Enpocket in a recent study found:
- Permission based mobile marketing is 50% more effective than TV.
- 130% more than radio.
Benefits to Mobile Marketing:
- Building brand name.
- Generating leads and sales.
- Driving consumers to your website or email signup.
- Building loyalty.
- Fast & easy-to get info to customers/prospects.
- Get's thru clutter-people read text messages.
- No paper needed.
- Measurable-built. in reports in real time.
- Flexible & responsive-contest today, event voting tomorrow.
- Cost effective-pure call to action marketing.
Contact nxtConcepts now 888-215-0820 and find out more about the benefits of mobile strategy and campaign development.